Promote and Transform Your Business with Digital Marketing
Working with a digital marketing agency can help your business promote your products and services using online resources and channels.
Blah, blah, blah! What a bunch of salesy bull you’ve heard a hundred times before, right?
What you really need is a digital maketing firm that truly gets you and your business. You want results, and all the salesy techno mumble jumble isn’t cutting to the heart of what you need.
When you call us about marketing your business, here’s what we want to know and will be talking to you about right from the start:
- What goals do you have online for your business?
- Do you currently have a website?
- Is it giving you the results you expected when it was first designed?
- What’s the one thing you hate doing when it comes to marketing?
- What marketing tasks take up most of your time?
- What can we do to help you? Maybe you don’t even know that answer; but it’s okay because we can learn together what we can do to help you.
To be successful on the internet, it’s no longer enough to simply have a professional responsive website. A digital marketing company plays an important role in helping you stand out from the crowd.
Working with an internet marketing company can help you get ahead of your competition. You’ll save time and resources by working with knowledgeable experts who have the skills and tools necessary for running a success digital marketing campaign.
Benefits of Digital Marketing
You’ve probably been hearing a lot about online marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing (they’re all the same – just different buzz words) and making your web presence known (ooooo that’s a big one!). Let’s get serious here, if your business hopes to thrive
in today’s internet marketing landscape (more techy talk) – let’s just say, if your business hopes to thrive, you need an online marketing strategy. Not having one is like mucking through the swamp without your combat boots, GPS, or even any thought about where you’re going or what you’re doing. You need the right tools and a a well-planned goal to get from point A to point B.
Here’s what an effective and engaged digital marketing agency will help you do:
- set your sights on the goals you want to reach
- create a plan of action to help you engage your audience
- let you handle the tasks you’re comfortable with and take charge of the ones you don’t want to tackle
When everything is put together effectively, it should inspire and encourage your prospects to take action.
Getting Started With an Internet Marketing Agency
If you’re just getting started with online marketing or even if you’ve been dabbling in it for a long time you may not be able to answer all these questions yet. A free marketing planning session can help guide you through the process that’ll lay the foundation for a successful online marketing strategy.
When you’re talking to a professional digital marketing agency, you’ll be asked a bunch of questions like these:
- Define your objective – What do you want people to do when they reach your website, find you on social media, or sign up for your newsletter
- What do you want to achieve – Knowing your KPIs (key performance indicators) will give you insight into tracking how well your digital marketing strategy is working
- How are you different from your competitors – Why will a customer buy from you rather than from someone else? Are you different enough from your competition that you can stay ahead of them and grow to reach your goals
- What is your budget – It’s important for an internet marketing company to know how much you’re able to invest so they can recommend the best tools and strategies for you. It’s very likely new assets will need to be created such as a website, content, social media accounts, newsletters, and etc. The cost of creating these assets will need to be taken into account to stay within the budget you have available.
If you work with us, we offer a free planning session. We’ll help guide you through the process of creating the answers to these questions which will help make your digital marketing strategy more successful.
5 Step Digital Marketing Process
As an experienced digital marketing company, we know a defined digital marketing process is necessary to help you quickly reach key performance goals and objectives. Using the right technology, tools, and measurements ensures effective results.
The 5 steps we use serve as a guide in helping us create a custom internet marketing plan for you. Instead of selling a canned menu of services, we offer solutions to exactly fit your needs.
- Research – what does your target audience want, what will work to make your online marketing successful
- Plan – combine your research with your goals to strategize how you’ll attract leads and convert them into customers
- Implement – determine the content, promotions, offers, and channels you’ll need to reach your target audience
- Measure – look at the numbers, report any changes, and determine how those changes compare to the goals which were set
- Optimize – refine the strategy and tweak the process to create continuous progress
Use Internet Marketing to Help Your Business Reach Its Full Potential
Being sucessful with online marketing involves more than applying new technology on top of old techniques. Users are searching for answers and a quality user experiences. They want something specific when they’re searching online:
- Instead of just a handyman, they want to find “handyman who textures and paints walls”
- Friday night fish fries are popular but families with kids want to find a “family friendly friday night fish fry”
- Everyone knows that excavators move dirt but what the homeowner wants is “excavators who dig ponds”
It’s important to build value into your digital marketing efforts to attract and convert new leads. Through some extensive research, you’ll learn what exactly what your customers are looking for and how to tell them that you offer it.
You want to work with an internet marketing company who’ll help you create a campaign which will seamlessly and subtly walk your prospects through a journey which provides value and turns them into loyal customers and brand advocates.
Your competitors and your target audience are constantly online. Isn’t it time to connect with a digital marketing agency and start planning how you can effectively reach your prospects and turn them into customers?