Grow Your Web Presence with Search Engine Optimization that Works
- Can your potential customers find you?
- Are you ranking for the keywords and services important to your business
- Is your website optimized to help Google and your web visitors find the information they need?
Search engine optimization or SEO is a process to get traffic from the search engines. While the explanation is simple, the method of accomplishing this process is a bit more complex.
Google, Bing, and Yahoo use their own blend of proprietary algorithms to index, sort, rank, and display website search results. Google alone has hundreds of different factors which they use – some of these are public but most are not. Search engine optimization is a rapidly growing and changing industry. What works today or even yesterday may not work in the future.
We’ve created a search engine optimization process that helps build the foundation your website needs in order to grow and bring in the traffic and leads your business needs. Our process also helps to educate you so you understand the importance of content marketing and social media so you can use these tools to continue building on the services we are doing for you.
Our SEO process involves many components:
- Client Discovery: Our detailed client intake process helps us understand where you are, what goals you want to reach, and what we can do to help you.
- Website Audit: Using a comprehensive audit checklist we look at how your website is set up, your current navigation, existing backlinks, broken links, and work towards identifying any issues we find which need to be corrected.
- Competitor Research: By researching and understanding what your competition does well, we’re able to learn more about you and your target market to help improve your ranking in the search engines.
- Keyword Research: Together we will brainstorm lists of words and phrases important to your business and market in order to find the best opportunities to use for creating your search engine optimization strategy.
- Site Mapping: With the completed list of keywords which we compile, we’ll then map each keyword or phrase to specific pieces of content to be used in your website. This will help define the existing structure and content your currently have in place and help create an outline of future content to be created.
- Content Creation: Our content creation team will work with you to determine the best types of content needed for your website. They will guide you through the process of creating this content or if you prefer they can create content for you.
- On-Site Optimization: This is where some of the technical work takes place. Using a carefully created checklist, your content will be analyzed and updated with important SEO factors which will clean up any issues you website may have and improve its ability to rank well.
Top Search Engine Ranking
Do NOT trust any firm which guarantees you top placement in the search results. Even Google cautions you to beware of any SEO agency who makes this promise:
“No one can guarantee a #1 ranking on Google. Beware of SEOs that claim to guarantee rankings, allege a “special relationship” with Google, or advertise a “priority submit” to Google. There is no priority submit for Google. In fact, the only way to submit a site to Google directly is through our Add URL page or by submitting a Sitemap and you can do this yourself at no cost whatsoever.” source: support.Google.com
Well optimized websites can take weeks or even several months before they are listed in the search engines. Can you imagine how difficult it is to get listed if your website isn’t fortified with the foundational pillars for a success SEO strategy?
Integrated Search Engine Optimization
An effective search engine optimization strategy can’t be an island set apart from all other digital marketing efforts. Your website needs an comprehensive approach which incorporates a well-built, professional website design, integrated search engine optimization, and an effective digital marketing strategy. Together these components will deliver a solution which will engage users, bring in web traffic from various sources, and increase your brand exposure.
We implement up-to-date search engine optimization practices which adhere to Google’s ever-changing guidelines. Allowing the wrong SEO company to manage your websites search engine optimization and web presence can prove to be disastrous and put your entire online reputation at risk.
SEO Results Driven Focus
Seeing substantial results to your search engine ranking won’t happen overnight. If you want to reach first page placement you need an integrated approach which focuses on quality website design, up-to-date strategic seo techniques, and a well-planned digital marketing strategy. An integrated seo approach executed over time will deliver results.
By using effective search engine optimization, content marketing, and social media your website can achieve tangible results.
Traditional seo services are becoming old and outdated techniques which focus on factors of little relevance to today’s search engine algorithms.