How Social, Web Design, & Marketing Can Help Your Veteran Organization
As a diversified team of experts there’s a lot of things we can do to assist your veteran’s organization; here’s a few ideas:
- website design
- facebook page creation
- single page or micro-website
- newsletter design
- email newsletter set-up
- various types of document creation – give us the info and we’ll help you structure it
- digital marketing (just ask me – there’s lots of services involved in digital marketing)
- social media marketing
What Veteran’s Organizations Do We Help?
Social, Web Design & Marketing helps all types of veterans organizations. Whether you’re the state department of your organization or a single chapter in a city – it’s likely we can help you with your project.
Hi, I’m Rose Fields, found of Social, Web Design & Marketing! Here’s some info about me, in case you were wondering who I am:
I became a single mom in 2003 with five children; two of them were still in diapers! I didn’t know how I’d make it but somehow things have turned out okay. We’ve struggled, laughed, loved but most of all we’ve made a lot of memories together.
Raising five children while managing a busy website design firm has certainly had its challenges. But I have to admit, it’s had many rewards as well. Not many single moms have the privilege of being home full-time with their children without sacrificing their careers. From the very beginning, I was determined to have a successful business while maintaining the ability to balance the needs of my children. It’s been a long journey, but well worth it!
My passion is to help veteran owned companies and veterans organizations find the best way to get found online. I’m actively involved in my local AMVETS Riders organization which helps local veterans by raising money through various charity rides.
- I live in Weyauwega, WI which is the perfect location for me to serve customers through Wisconsin.
- As the daughter of a soldier killed in Vietnam, I’m passionate about our veterans and am actively involved in the ladies auxillary chapter of my local AmVets.
- When I’m stressed, I love to sit at my computer and write the code that becomes a beautiful custom website design. I find the logic and simplicity involved in writing code to be quite relaxing.
- If I’m not at my desk, you’ll find me in the kitchen whipping up something made from scratch for dinner or vegging out with my kids to the latest crime drama or sci-fi movie we’re watching on Netflix.
- Sometimes, late at night, after the kids are tucked into bed, if you listen close you can hear the sounds of Super Mario Bros. coming from the living room!