If you have a maintenance contract in place with us from either developing your website or from signing up for our maintenance package then you are receiving the following services:
- Peace of mind that all your website software is up to date; this includes weekly updates of your website software including any third-party extensions to make sure it is operating on the latest versions and is secure
- Quick restore if anything goes wrong; a back-up of your website is saved weekly and stored on secure offsite servers
- Weekly scripts run for security monitoring of any potential threats to the site to keep the site secure against any unwelcome attacks
- Uptime monitoring to make sure the site is actually online and operational for your customers and users
- Broken link checks to make sure no broken links exist on the site
- Monthly analytics reports sent to you via email from Google Analytics
- Monthly report of all the updates and changes made to your site
- Adding/changing information on your website
- Monthly newsletter to keep you updated on the additional tasks that I’ve been performing on your website
Bonus Website Maintenance Services
Each month there are many things we do for our monthly maintenance clients beyond basic maintenance, backup and security. There are new things being rolled out by google, new security issues being discovered by hackers, as well as other information that we monitor to keep your websites running properly. These are bonus services! Our maintenance and security customers receive a monthly newsletter that gives them additional information about these bonus services.
If you have a WordPress website and would like to have your maintenance and security handled for you as well as to receive our bonus services then Contact Us! All our services are affordably priced so you are able to have the peace of mind in knowing that your WordPress website is in the hands of a professional without worrying about breaking the bank.